Table of Contents
What Is SEO Writing?
SEO writing (also known as “writing for SEO”) is the process of planning, creating, and optimizing content with the primary goal in mind of ranking in search engines, like Google, Bing, or Yahoo, etc. (SEO means Search engine optimization).
SEO Writing General Instructions:
• Use main/primary/focus keyword in heading, sub-headings, i.e., H1, H2, H3, (here, H is heading).
• Use the main/primary/focus keyword in the first paragraph and end paragraph of the article and make the focus keyword bold too.
• Use the main keyword with related/synonym/LSI keyword in the complete article naturally and maintain focus keyword density between 1.5% to 2% maximum.
Example: Let your article contain around 3000 words then, the main/focus keyword is used approx 45 times naturally.
• The article must look natural, with no keyword stuffing.
• The article tone should be a friendly conversation trying to convince something naturally.
SEO Writing General Format:
For ease, let break an SEO article in different sections:
Introduction of the article(about what this article is); this is the most important part of the article, you have to impress/grab the attention of the reader in the first 8 seconds (i.e., starting 5-8 sentences).
You have to research 5-10 top search results on Google for that focus keyword to write an awesome introduction.
Body of Article (main article); Here, write main matters/reviews. Write Pros and Cons, use a call to action like buy now, check the price, Grab offer, Get discount code here, etc.
You have to read at least 5- 10 top search results of focus keyword articles to write better than top 10 Google search result articles.
FAQs, Frequently Asked Questions; (on Google search this is known as People also ask)
Write exact questions (do not change faqs questions) with short generally 3-4 sentences answers. If highly required then write more than 5 sentences answers. Use Google search to find the exact answers to that question but always write in your sentence/words. Never copy-paste.
Summary/ Conclusion/ Take Away; You must end your article with a conclusion or take away with clearly suggesting 1 or 2(maximum, generally one) products or advice follow. Your article ends with decision-making clarity having a call to action.