In today’s article, we will tell you about a blogger theme; even though this theme is premium but no other theme can stand in front of this theme. If you can buy this theme officially, then You should not miss this Chance.
If you buy this theme officially, you will get MicroMag all premium features. This is a great deal for blogger users, and there are so many features in this theme like Easy to customize, Drag and drop widget, Easy to change widget order, Responsive landing page. We will discuss all the features of this theme so let’s get started.
Note: One important thing that I want to tell you is that I do not resell this blogger theme. If you want this theme, then you have to buy this theme officially from templatesyard
Table of Contents
What is MicroMag
The MicroMag Blogger Template is an easy-to-use website template developed by Mag-Net that includes an array of features that make it a perfect template for bloggers. With a variety of features, the MicroMag Blogger Template is a great starter template for those who are new to blogging or for those who want to make their blog look more professional.
List of Features in iMagz Theme
There are many benefits of using the Micromag theme for your blog. Some of the key benefits include:
- A modern and minimalist design that will help your blog stand out from the competition.
- A responsive design that will look great on any device, from desktop computers to mobile phones.
- A fast and lightweight theme that will load quickly on any device.
- A simple and easy-to-use theme that is easy to customize and configure.
- A wide range of built-in features and options that will help you create a powerful and effective blog.
Download and Theme Installation
How you can download the Micromag. It is avaible to download in free and paid version. if you use a free version of MicroMag you get limited features. It is adviced to buy the full version to bypass every limitation and give your blog a limitation-free look.
Basic Setup Instruction:
1. After downloading, unzip the file.
2. Copy the “magazine-style.xml” file to the “Templates” folder in your blog’s dashboard.
3. From the dashboard, select “Settings” > “Layout” > “Template”.
4. Select “magazine-style.xml” from the list of templates.
5. Click “Save”.