ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence (AI) based chat bot that provides written answers to any question in very simple language. It is developed by OpenAI. While Google took years to build one million users, ChatGPT got one million users in a day. It knows more than 100 languages, it can understand people and answer their questions in different languages.
This chatbot responds to people on various topics like science, history, politics, society, health, technology etc. It helps people answer their questions and solve their problems. So how do we use ChatGPT on this page today? Step-by-step process for using free and premium services.
What is ChatGPT?
Chat GPT stands for Generative Pretrained Transformer is a type of artificial intelligence software. Now anyone can use it. In a way, it’s built entirely into open-source artificial intelligence. With the help of Chat GPT Open AI, any problem you ask will be solved within minutes. ChatGPT is very simple and easy to use, you just need to login and sing first. Apart from this, you can login directly with the help of Google account or Facebook account.
ChatGPT 2023 Details
|Release date||30 November 2022|
History of ChatGPT
ChatGPT is an AI software developed by OpenAI, which was launched in 2015 by a man named Sam Altman along with Tesla owner Elon Musk. This organization which was earlier started as a social welfare and social service (Non Profit Organization) has now become a non profit organization. Its mission is to benefit humanity by promoting advanced digital intelligence.
OpenAI was accessing the site’s database for training. The Twitter CEO put a stop to this and walked away from the company, and then he left the company, and now he’s no longer a part of it.
How to use ChatGPT- Free service?
- You can use Chat GPT on your mobile or laptop by first visiting chat.openai.com.
- After this a page will open in front of you, here you will see the option of login and registration and then you have to click on the register button.
- You have to create your account for which you have to share email id and phone number. Using this you can create your account in it.
- After this you need to set up your account and after that you can ask any question to the chat bot and you will get the answer from Chat GPT.
How to use ChatGPT on Android and iPhone
Anyone can use ChatGPT for free on Android smartphone or any other phone. Browse the OpenAI website chat.openai.com in a web browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, or any other web browser on your smartphone, then click the “Try ChatGPT” banner at the top of the page. . Then in the login window, login using your credentials if you already have an account with OpenAI or create a new account by registering using your phone number and email.
ChatGPT/ ChatGPT-4- Step-by-step process for using premium services
Artificial intelligence research firm OpenAI has launched a new advanced chatbot, GPT-4. OpenAI claims that GPT-4 is more creative and reliable, and an improvement over the previous model, GPT-3. In February 2023, the company launched ChatGPT Plus- Premium plan and it comes with many special features.
Developers say the new subscription plan will help make ChatGPT available for free. ChatGPT Plus is available for USD 20 per month and offers many benefits to its customers. Best of all, you get regular access to ChatGPT, fast response times and reliability even during peak hours. Although ChatGPT Plus is only available in the US, the company plans to expand to other countries and regions soon.
- Browse the official website of OpenAI ChatGPT.
- Then sign in on the login window or sign up with a Google or Microsoft account.
- Enter the 6 digit OTP received on the mobile number and fill your name.
- Click New Chat on the page, then a conversation thread will open and the chatbot is ready to answer your question or query.