Here’s how to unlock a pretty powerful weapon in the early game? How to unlock FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? Activision’s hugely popular annual military shooter returns for another round of multiplayer-centric shoot ’em up mayhem, and while all are yet to settle into Infinity Ward’s slick and satisfying run-and-gun action, some of you will maybe do wondering what weapons to unlock from the cavalcade of options available. However, if you’re here, you’re probably curious How to unlock FSS hurricane in Modern Warfare 2. So, without further delay, let’s get started, shall we?
Table of Contents
How to unlock FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
First things first, you’ll need to upgrade a few specific weapons to get your fists on the FSS Hurricane. Here’s what you need to do specifically:
Step-by-step guide on how to unlock FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty
- Raise the rank of the M4 to level 16 to unlock the FTAC Recon.
As always, to level up the weapon as quickly as possible, the more kills per game, the better.
- Next, get the FTAC Recon to level 16.
Same goes here, to level up the weapon as fast as possible, try to get as many kills per match as possible.
- Finally, when you reach level 16 with both of the above weapons, go to “SMGs” in the weapons menu and the FSS Hurricane will be available.
What is the FSS hurricane in Modern Warfare 2?
The FSS Hurricane is essentially the SMG variant of the M4 in Modern Warfare 2, and many pyers are impressed by how powerful it is as an early weapon. Not only does it have solid damage potential, but it packs a large clip with 50 rounds at a time and offers impressive recoil control and a super-fast rate of fire.
So that wraps things up for now. Hopefully this helped point this out to you How to unlock FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. To learn more about the game, here are the best SMGs and here is the best assault rifle you can use right now.
FSS Hurricane best loadout Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The top Modern Warfare 2 FSS Hurricane loadout and accessories are as follows:
- Demo Quicksilver Stock, please (Unlocks at FSS Hurricane Lv. 14)
- Laser: Box 1MW Laser (Unlocks at M4 Lv. 12)
- Phantom Grip: Rear Grip (Unlocks at FSS Hurricane Lv. 12)
- FSS-X7 Barrell, the barrel (Unlocks at FSS Hurricane Lv. 10)
- VX Pineapple, underbarrel (Unlocks at 556 Icarus Lv. 14)
For a quicker method, outfitting your FSS Hurricane with these attachments is ideal.
The greatest class build, perks, and gear for the FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty
The following are the top choices for Modern Warfare 2 FSS Hurricane secondary, perks, and gear:
- Primary Benefit: Double Time (Unlocks at Lv. 1)
- Second-tier perk: Scavenger (Unlocks at Lv. 26)
- Extra Benefit: Hardline (Unlocks at Lv. 1)
- Ultimate Perk: Ghost or Quick Fix (Unlocks at Level 44) (Unlocks at Lv. 52)
- Additional: X12 (Unlocks at Lv. 31)
- Utilizing a flash grenade (Unlocks at Lv. 1)
- Hazardous: frag grenade (Unlocks at Lv. 1)
- Battle Rage is a field upgrade (Unlocks at Lv. 24)
Due to their potential benefit to a more hurried playstyle, the two Basic Perks were chosen.
The tactical sprint length is extended by Double Time, and your crouch movement speed is increased by 30%. The Scavenger gains ammunition from defeated foes.
In order to collect streaks faster, you should choose Hardline as your Bonus Perk. This will result in 1 fewer kills or 125 fewer points, depending on your streak setup option, which is ideal for the run-and-gun playstyle we advise using for the FSS Hurricane.
Your Ultimate Perk should be either Ghost or Quick Fix, according to our recommendations. unlock FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The latter will keep you in the fight for longer, offering life regeneration on kill, an effect that is amplified while seizing and holding objectives! The former will keep you off enemy UAVs, Portable Radars, and Heartbeat Sensors.
You can always choose the pre-installed Phantom perk package, which includes both Double Time and Ghost from our recommended list along with Battle Hardened and Cold-Blooded – these alternative perks will grant various resistances from enemy equipment, working well as you move quickly around the map. However, some of these perk requirements are quite high. unlock FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Having a straightforward pistol like the X12 as your backup weapon is a quicker alternative to finishing an enemy instead of reloading your main gun since this loadout is focused on firing FSS Hurricane constantly.
The Flash Grenade, which you may use to protect yourself by throwing one in empty rooms or hallways, is a smart option if you want to keep your loadout consistent with the rest of it. unlock FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Even while finding and eliminating adversaries close to you should be your primary concern, choosing a frag grenade as your lethal weapon is a fast way to deal with enemies that are a little further away or who are hidden behind walls.
We advise choosing the Battle Rage as your Field Upgrade because it will increase your stamina and health regeneration. unlock FSS hurricane in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Be sure to check out our other guides!
- How Do I Get FIFA 23 Out of Position Player? Confirmed List For FIFA 23 Out of Position Players (See Now)
- Pokemon Go Halloween 2022 Event Part 2 Start
- Apex Legends Dataminer Reveals Secret Titanfall Weapon Added In Gathering Event
- Genshin Impact: Where is first Statue of the Seven in Sumeru Desert Located