Updating the game is the only solution. How to fix Savannah status in Warzone Much like other online multiplayer titles, Call of Duty: Warzone has its fair share of bugs and glitches. Recently, many Warzone players reported: “Cannot join game session, cannot join host, or gameplay has paused.” Status: Savannah “error when joining their friend’s party. Fortunately, we can show you how to fix this problem, so here’s what you need to do when you get this “Status Savannah error in Warzone.“
Table of Contents
Warzone: How to fix Savannah error in Warzone
As mentioned earlier, the Status Savannah error code in Call of Duty: Warzone appears when you join a friend’s session. This usually happens when your game client is not up to date. Because of this, The only way to get past Status Savannah is to update Call of Duty: Warzone.
Updating Warzone on PC
Here are the steps to update Warzone manually on your Windows system:
- Launch the Battle.net client.
- Click the gear icon right next to Warzone.
- Click Check for Updates.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Restart the game and check if the status savannah error is resolved.
Updating Warzone on PlayStation
Follow these steps to install the Warzone update on your PlayStation 4:
- Go to the PlayStation Network Store and sign in.
- From the home screen, select System update.
- Select the Warzone update.
- Press the X button to download and install it.
- Finally, restart your PlayStation 4.
Updating Warzone on Xbox
Follow these steps to install the Warzone update on your Xbox One:
- Turn on your Xbox One and go to My Games & Apps from the home screen.
- From the sidebar, choose Manage.
- Select the Updates tile.
- Select “Warzone” and press the menu button.
- Choose “Update”.
So there you have it. That’s all you need to know about the attachment of Status Savannah error in Warzone. For more tips and guides, feel free to browse the relevant links below and, as always, search for Spotinkling for all your gaming and entertainment needs.