Doughnuts, a traditional American treat, have grown nearly universally popular around the world. It’s nearly impossible to go past a doughnut shop without purchasing or sampling these colorful and chocolate-filled delicacies! The fluffy bread is dipped in a delectable chocolate coating and topped with colorful sprinkles. Doughnuts come in a variety of flavors, all of which are quite delectable and can be enjoyed at home. On this National Donut Day, we’ve compiled a list of delectable donut recipes that you can make at home with no effort. So, without further ado, let’s start preparing our delicious doughnut.
Table of Contents
- 2 & 1/2 Maida
- 1/4 Cup Powdered sugar
- 3/4 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda OR 1 Tsp ENO fruit salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tsp Vinegar or Lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- 2-3 Tsp Water
- Butter or Ghee Oil for frying
Process Of Making Doughnut
- In a bowl take two and a half cup all purpose flour for mother when fourth cup powdered sugar or fizzy with Genie three four teaspoon baking powder half teaspoon baking soda if you have no you can skip baking powder or can use one teaspoon ENO.
- Now add half cup milk and into this milk add two teaspoon vinegar circa or you can also use lemon juice instead of it a pinch of salt two to three teaspoon water if required.
- After kneading the dough for five minutes add butter and using two tablespoon butter if you do not have butter you can use ghee instead of it.
- Now again need the dough the total time to knead the dough would be around 10 to 12 minutes. After that you need to cover this too and let it rest for at least one hour. Just apply some butter or ghee on the top so that the top doesn’t dry out.
- Now rested for at least one hour after one hour again needed for 10 to 15 seconds take out a portion of it sprinkle a little mantra and rule this too.
- You need to roll the dough slightly thick. To cut the doughnuts you can use cookie cutter so you would need two different sizes of cookie cutter or you can use a donut cutter like this but if you do not have donut cutter you can also take two different sized steel cut a baker doctrine or any plastic that cannot lead and you can use those to cut out the donuts take out the extra dough and you can again use it to make the donuts doughnuts are now ready to be fried.
- So here I’ve got some oil the oil should be medium hot drop in the doughnuts and fry them till they turn nice golden and crispy on the outside.
- Make sure you do not fry the doughnuts at high flame because in that case the donut would look that they are cooked on the outside but inside would be wrong.
- So make sure you don’t do that and as you keep on frying the note donuts you would notice that these would pop up and look really like the East donuts similarly fry the rest of the doughnuts if you feel that the temperature of oil has dropped you can increase a flame and if you again feel that okay it has become quite hot you can again reduce so that is something which you need to keep adjusting.
So i have fried all the doughnuts they look beautiful they have passed really well. You had seen that when I had cut out the doughnuts from the dough they were flat and now they look nice and round.