Do you know Who Discover www?
The full name of WWW is World Wide Web. You all must have heard about it, but do you know what www and who discover WWW?
Table of Contents
What is WWW?
In the World Wide Web, a lot of information is collected in the form of websites and web pages. Www runs on the Internet and is accessed via Http and is located by URL.
In today’s time, information about anything is easily available through the World Wide Web. All the information in the World Wide Web is stored in HTML format. And along with this, many hyperlinks are also present inside it.
Who Discover WWW?
In today’s time, with the help of the Internet, everyone is connected to the World Wide Web, we get information about anything easily and in a few seconds on the World Wide Web. All we have to do is click on a link to open any page or website.
But do you know who invented Www, if not then we tell you – Www was invented by Tim Berners Lee . In a way, Www also connects many servers and computers together with the help of the Internet.
When was WWW invented?
Www was invented on 12 March 1989 by Team Berners Lee. He is known as a British scientist who brought Www to our internet sector.
How did WWW start?
Team Berners Lee also invented hyperlinks along with the web, creating all of the features of the World Wide Web and submitting it to www as an Internet Management (IM).
At that time these scientists were working at CERN. He started the Www by becoming a simple and easy medium of information among organizations around the world. Even after this many scientists had put their own proposal on it, but Team Berners Lee was the first scientist. Www became popular all over the world and today the help of www is taken for every work and information promotion.
Which is the world’s first website and when was it created?
The world’s first website Info.Cern.Ch. is And it was created by Team Berners Lee in August 1991. And it was also shown live to the people by British scientists. Everyone can see the world’s first website from the link of this website. In today’s time hyperlinks as well as images, texts, videos can be put in a web page, but being the world’s first website, not much was put in it.
Web page features:
- Hypertext Information System
- Open Standards and Open Source
- Provides a single interface for many services using a web browser
- Dynamic, interactive and extensible.
- “Network 2.0”
Web Components: There are 3 web components:
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL): A system used as a resource on the Internet.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP): Specifies communication between browsers and servers.
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML): Defines the structure, organization, and content of web pages.
Benefits of the World Wide Web
- Availability of information, allowing you to access information from anywhere and make friends from all over the world.
- Reduce disclosure costs.
- Fast interactive communication is available for various services.
- Lots of communication and professional connections.
- Low initial connection cost.
- Facilitate the establishment of professional contacts.
- No barriers to disclosure.
- Easy access to a variety of information sources that are constantly updated.
- It becomes global media.
Some disadvantages are:
- The danger of overload and too much information.
- An effective information search strategy is necessary.
- Search can be slow.
- Filtering and prioritizing information can be difficult.
- The network is also overloaded with a large number of users.
- No quality control over available data etc.
Therefore, the World Wide Web is hypermedia using Hypertext Markup Language or HTML. This unique language helps users access the information to be linked, so when people select or click on part of a link, their browsers automatically find the appropriate information. Uniquely, users can “click” on a word and be transported to the relevant web location.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the World Wide Web in Class 10?
The World Wide Web is a virtual network of websites connected by hyperlinks (or “links”). Websites are stored on servers on the Internet, so the World Wide Web is part of the Internet.
Who is called the father of the World Wide Web?
Sir Timothy John BernersLee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA DFBCS (born 8 June 1955), also known asTimBL, is a British computer scientist best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web.
When was the World Wide Web invented?
Where the web was born. British scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web (WWW) in 1989 while working at CERN. The network was originally designed and developed to meet the need for automated information sharing among scientists at universities and institutes around the world.
What is the WWW short answer?
A: The World Wide Web (abbreviated WWW or Web) is an information space in which documents and other web resources are identified by Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), linked by hypertext links, and accessible through the Internet.
Where is the World Wide Web located?
The World Wide Web is a system for displaying text, images, and audio from… The development of the World Wide Web began in 1989 by Tim Berners-Lee and his colleagues at CERN, an international scientific organization in Geneva, Switzerland.