(14/11/22) Today’s Wordle 513 Answer November 14, 2022 – Hints and Solution: Do you need assistance with Wordle Answer for November 14, 2022? Here is the Wordle solution for today. But before diving right in and looking at the answer, read our simple Wordle guide for some pointers and strategies for playing frequently, as well as good starting words that might enable you to figure it out on your own.
Table of Contents
What is Wordle?
In the vocabulary game Wordle, players are given six chances to correctly guess a five-letter word. After you guess, certain letters within the word you input will show up in various colours. Each hue denotes something different.
- Green: The letter entered is exactly correct and goes in the appropriate area.
- Yellow: Although the letter you’ve input is in the right word, it’s in the wrong location.
- Gray: The letter you entered wasn’t necessary for the solution.
The objective is to guess the right word as quickly as you can. You lose if you don’t correctly guess after six attempts.
Today’s Wordle 513 HINTS November 14, 2022
Below Are Some Wordle 513 Hints You Can Guess The Answer From:
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter M.
- Today’s Wordle uses two vowels.
- Today’s Wordle is the name of a kind of tree (and often linked to sweet breakfasts).
Today’s Wordle 513 Answer – 14/11/2022
Having problems now? Do not worry; you cannot capture them all. You can find today’s Wordle 513 answer below if you just want to keep your winning streak going.
The Answer to the Wordle for today is………..
Today’s Wordle 513 Answer “MAPLE” Meaning
- Any of various chiefly deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer of the Northern Hemisphere, having opposite, usually palmate leaves and fruits consisting of paired seeds attached to long wings.
- The wood of any of these trees, especially the hard, close-grained wood of the sugar maple, often used for furniture and flooring.
- The flavor of the concentrated sap of the sugar maple.
What Is today’s wordle word?
Today’s wordle word of November 14, 2022 is “Maple!”
How To Play Word Hurdle?
you’ve made a guess, the tiles’ colours will shift, revealing additional information about the word’s characters. Grey, yellow, or green are the three possible colour changes for the tiles.
Where can I play Word Hurdle or Wordle 513?
On the Word Hurdle website, you may play Wordle 513 and figure out the solution.
Visit Word Hustle
What is Word Hurdle?
Josh Wardle, a Welsh software programmer, conceived and developed the online word game Wordle, which The New York Times Company has owned and published since 2022.
When was Wordle made available?
In October 2021, Wardle made Wordle accessible to the general public.
What happened to Wordle Archive?
The World Archive website allowed Wordle users to view earlier Wordle puzzles, but the New York Times shut down the service.
Does Wordle grow more difficult?
Not really, although you will come across some less frequent 5-letter English terms that can make it harder for you as the more popular ones are utilised. If you want to make Wordle harder, you can utilise the game’s hard mode.